Leading financial services group in Asia, DBS Bank, has announced the opening of its branch in Bangalore, five months after getting sanction from the RBI, to expand its footprints across the country.
The bank will stretch its products and services to multinational corporations, public sector undertakings, blue-chip corporates, SMEs and individual customers in the city.
According to the bank, the branch will specialize in foreign exchange and trade flow services. It will also provide a wide range of corporate banking products and wealth management products like NRI services and `DBS Treasures Priority Banking' to its clients.
DBS Group is the holding company for DBS Bank, the largest bank in Singapore and a major player throughout Southeast Asia. The group's primary operations are in Singapore and Hong Kong.
DBS presently has six branches in India, and the bank intends to launch four more branches in fourth quarter in Nasik, Salem, Surat and Moradabad.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak