A Jharkhand Court has issued a fresh non-bailable arrest warrant against Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray.
The NBW was issued after Raj failed to appear in court in connection with a case pertaining to his alleged derogatory remarks over 'chhat' festival.
Judicial Magistrate A K Tiwari issued the warrant and asked the Mumbai police commissioner to execute the order.
Next hearing will be held on 18 Dec.
Raj's counsel argued that he could not appear in person on security grounds.
However, the judge rejected Thackeray's petition for his appearance through lawyers.
TV Shows and Politics
- Sunny Leone's Item Song 'Laila Teri Legi'
- Sunny Leone refused permission by DTCM to Perform in Dubai
- Salman Khan's Link Up with Daisy Shah; Media Again Making stories on His New Affair
- How much do Indian celebrities film stars charge for an event or a public appearance?
- Famous Television Series POLICE FILES on BIG MAGIC channel