Kassel, Germany - German-Croat author Marica Bodrozic was awarded the German Language Culture Prize on Saturday.
The jury honoured the 35-year-old author for her "sensitive and touching reflections on the rich source of expression offered to her by the German language."
Despite not starting to learn German until the age of 10, she produces "enchanting texts" in her second mother tongue, the citation said.
The prize is worth 5,000 euros (6,500 dollars). (dpa)
TV Shows and Politics
- Sunny Leone's Item Song 'Laila Teri Legi'
- Sunny Leone refused permission by DTCM to Perform in Dubai
- Salman Khan's Link Up with Daisy Shah; Media Again Making stories on His New Affair
- How much do Indian celebrities film stars charge for an event or a public appearance?
- Famous Television Series POLICE FILES on BIG MAGIC channel