The stock markets in United States have been weak, but Indian markets have crossed 21,000 in first few trading sessions of New Year. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is ready for his China Visit and the plans for Sri Lanka visit are not confirmed yet. Britney Spears has managed to remain in news, but the Pop diva is getting into more troubles with every passing day. Investors are excited about Reliance Power IPO.
Editor's Picks of the week.
- Delhi Metro ready to earn carbon credits after registration under clean development mechanism scheme.
- Canadian Foreign minister to visit India.
- Stock Picks: Reliance Energy, IFCI and IMP Powers.
Grab the issue from your local bookshop or newspaper vendor.
For subscriptions please send an email to email@example.com
We accept payment by
- Credit Card
- Cheque (Local) / Demand Draft
- Cash on Delivery (in NCR only)
(Currently available in India Only)