Vadodara (Gujarat), Jan 23 : A synthetic plastic factory in Vadodara, Gujarat was destroyed on Thursday.
The fire, which started at around 1 p. m. at climate synthetic Private Limited soon spread, and some workers were injured.
Around 15- 20 fire engines and 100 fire fighters were used to douse the flames out completely.
Goods and raw material worth million of rupees was estimated to have been destroyed in the fire.
Investigations are on to determine the cause of the fire. (ANI)
- Case against Google for collecting classified data: Govt
- Microsoft launches 'most affordable' Lumia smartphone at Rs 7,349
- Apple iOS found most secure mobile operating system against spywares: Report
- Ericsson wins Vodafone India's contract for payment solutions
- Microsoft launches low budget 'Nokia 130' for just NZD 30