Tokyo - The Toyota luxury brand Lexus has increased luggage space for the hybrid sedans GS 450h and LS 600h for the 2009 model by adapting a partition wall in the boot, the manufacturer has announced.
Available in European showrooms from early December, the Lexus GS 450h model has 30 litres more in luggage space than the predecessor model while the LS 600h and LS 600hL with a longer wheelbase have an additional 65 litres.
Compared to conventional models the hybrid models have less boot space because the battery module takes up part of the space. (dpa)
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue