Tokyo - The Toyota luxury brand Lexus has increased luggage space for the hybrid sedans GS 450h and LS 600h for the 2009 model by adapting a partition wall in the boot, the manufacturer has announced.
Available in European showrooms from early December, the Lexus GS 450h model has 30 litres more in luggage space than the predecessor model while the LS 600h and LS 600hL with a longer wheelbase have an additional 65 litres.
Compared to conventional models the hybrid models have less boot space because the battery module takes up part of the space. (dpa)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak