Tokyo - The Toyota luxury brand Lexus has increased luggage space for the hybrid sedans GS 450h and LS 600h for the 2009 model by adapting a partition wall in the boot, the manufacturer has announced.
Available in European showrooms from early December, the Lexus GS 450h model has 30 litres more in luggage space than the predecessor model while the LS 600h and LS 600hL with a longer wheelbase have an additional 65 litres.
Compared to conventional models the hybrid models have less boot space because the battery module takes up part of the space. (dpa)
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant