Tokyo - The Toyota luxury brand Lexus has increased luggage space for the hybrid sedans GS 450h and LS 600h for the 2009 model by adapting a partition wall in the boot, the manufacturer has announced.
Available in European showrooms from early December, the Lexus GS 450h model has 30 litres more in luggage space than the predecessor model while the LS 600h and LS 600hL with a longer wheelbase have an additional 65 litres.
Compared to conventional models the hybrid models have less boot space because the battery module takes up part of the space. (dpa)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name