Research house Motilal Oswal has given buy call for Maruti Suzuki India. The report by India based research major has given target price for Maruti Suzuki at Rs 1730. The research report issued on 31 October said that the company has managed to register higher than expected EBITDA margin during second quarter.
Maruti Suzuki stock closed on Friday at Rs 1465. The stock has touched 52-week high of Rs 1477 in yesterday’s trading session. The stock is currently trading at a P/E multiple of 28.31.
Aditya Birla Money has given accumulate call for Bank of Baroda. In the research report issued on November 2, AB Money has given a bullish outlook for Bank of Baroda after considering second quarter results of the bank.
The report said that the rise of 11.6% year-on-year in net profit during second quarter. The research house has maintained its Accumulate rating for the stock with a target price of Rs 808. Sushil Finance has given hold rating for BOB with a target price of Rs 845. Angel Broking has also given accumulate rating for the bank with target price of Rs 864.
Bank of Baroda closed on Friday at Rs 743. The stock has touched 52-week high and low of Rs 881 and 605 respectively. At current market price, the stock is trading at a P/E multiple of 5.84.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study