Washington, Apr 25: He has enjoyed a meteoric rise to fame, courtesy `Twilight'. However, Robert Pattinson insists that fame and fortune has left his romantic life dry.
Pattinson says the constant interest in his life has made him a "paranoid wreck", reports Contactmusic.
He admits to Entertainment Tonight, "I''m always really worried about ruining their (girlfriends) lives.
"Especially with people that aren''t famous. It''s such a massive change. I''m kind of a paranoid wreck.
"It''s getting photographed. You have people who analyse your facial expressions to the tiniest degree.
"So you''re just trying to avoid getting photographed. You''re like, ''Jesus, you can''t win.''" (ANI)
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore