Washington, Apr 25: He has enjoyed a meteoric rise to fame, courtesy `Twilight'. However, Robert Pattinson insists that fame and fortune has left his romantic life dry.
Pattinson says the constant interest in his life has made him a "paranoid wreck", reports Contactmusic.
He admits to Entertainment Tonight, "I''m always really worried about ruining their (girlfriends) lives.
"Especially with people that aren''t famous. It''s such a massive change. I''m kind of a paranoid wreck.
"It''s getting photographed. You have people who analyse your facial expressions to the tiniest degree.
"So you''re just trying to avoid getting photographed. You''re like, ''Jesus, you can''t win.''" (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study