Washington, Apr 25: He has enjoyed a meteoric rise to fame, courtesy `Twilight'. However, Robert Pattinson insists that fame and fortune has left his romantic life dry.
Pattinson says the constant interest in his life has made him a "paranoid wreck", reports Contactmusic.
He admits to Entertainment Tonight, "I''m always really worried about ruining their (girlfriends) lives.
"Especially with people that aren''t famous. It''s such a massive change. I''m kind of a paranoid wreck.
"It''s getting photographed. You have people who analyse your facial expressions to the tiniest degree.
"So you''re just trying to avoid getting photographed. You''re like, ''Jesus, you can''t win.''" (ANI)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name