Washington, Apr 25: He has enjoyed a meteoric rise to fame, courtesy `Twilight'. However, Robert Pattinson insists that fame and fortune has left his romantic life dry.
Pattinson says the constant interest in his life has made him a "paranoid wreck", reports Contactmusic.
He admits to Entertainment Tonight, "I''m always really worried about ruining their (girlfriends) lives.
"Especially with people that aren''t famous. It''s such a massive change. I''m kind of a paranoid wreck.
"It''s getting photographed. You have people who analyse your facial expressions to the tiniest degree.
"So you''re just trying to avoid getting photographed. You''re like, ''Jesus, you can''t win.''" (ANI)
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin