Washington, Apr 25: He has enjoyed a meteoric rise to fame, courtesy `Twilight'. However, Robert Pattinson insists that fame and fortune has left his romantic life dry.
Pattinson says the constant interest in his life has made him a "paranoid wreck", reports Contactmusic.
He admits to Entertainment Tonight, "I''m always really worried about ruining their (girlfriends) lives.
"Especially with people that aren''t famous. It''s such a massive change. I''m kind of a paranoid wreck.
"It''s getting photographed. You have people who analyse your facial expressions to the tiniest degree.
"So you''re just trying to avoid getting photographed. You''re like, ''Jesus, you can''t win.''" (ANI)
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks
- Oasis Beverages a Russian Company Buys Pabst
- About 6.4 trillion calories to be cut from food products