London [UK], Jan. 9 : French police has arrested a gang of 15 criminal today over Kim Kardashian's terrifying Paris gunpoint robbery that took place in October last year.
Officials confirmed the gang of "career criminals" were busted after one suspected robber left his DNA at the scene of the crime, the Hotel de Pourtales, reports Mirror Online.
After being submitted to the National DNA File (FNAEG), two of them proved to be individuals known to the police.
On October 2, 2016, the 36-year-old reality star was bound, gagged and held at gunpoint inside the room of a hotel room, by masked men, who stole all her jewellery worth millions of dollars. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study