Studded with diamonds and precious gem stones, the elegant looking expensive solid gold iPhone 3G has recently made its way to the mobile phone market. The sleek, stylish, and shiny 22 carat solid gold iPhone 3G has been designed by Stuart Hughes, the celebrated designer of high-end mobile phones.
The classy 22 carat solid gold iPhone 3G has been designed specifically for rich class of posh people. The bejeweled solid gold iPhone 3G is ornamented with 53 VVS1 diamonds. The phone has reportedly been hand designed by four designers including Hughes, who worked for months to create the beauty in the form of solid gold diamond studded iPhone 3G.
The aureate iPhone 3G has its original body re-done in 22 carat solid gold. It features 22 carat Apple logo embellished with 53 VVS1 diamonds. Technologically, the solid gold iPhone 3G includes all the features of an iPhone 3G. It features 320×480 touchscreen, a built-in digital 2 Megapixels camera for capturing clear pictures, microphone input, etc. The phone is equipped with 16 GB onboard memory. The wireless capabilities of the phone include Bluetooth, WLAN 802.11b, and WLAN 802.11g. The phone offers a talk time of 10 hours and a standby time of 300 hours.
The jeweled solid gold iPhone 3G is available as an unlocked phone for support for all networks around the globe. The exquisite solid gold iPhone 3G is valuable phone priced at 22,995.00 (approx. Rs. 1,692,915). It is available for purchase from the official website of Stuart Hughes that went live on April 30, 2009.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island