Kuusamo, Finland - A World Cup ski jump team event postponed on Friday will now take place later Saturday.
Following a meeting with team leaders Saturday morning, the race jury decided to start the event in Kuusamo, Finland at 6 pm (1700 GMT).
The competition will be reduced to one round and begin following the individual event.
Gale-force winds and drifting snow forced organizers to call off the team competition on Friday evening. dpa
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study