Kuusamo, Finland - A World Cup ski jump team event postponed on Friday will now take place later Saturday.
Following a meeting with team leaders Saturday morning, the race jury decided to start the event in Kuusamo, Finland at 6 pm (1700 GMT).
The competition will be reduced to one round and begin following the individual event.
Gale-force winds and drifting snow forced organizers to call off the team competition on Friday evening. dpa
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore