Kuusamo, Finland - A World Cup ski jump team event postponed on Friday will now take place later Saturday.
Following a meeting with team leaders Saturday morning, the race jury decided to start the event in Kuusamo, Finland at 6 pm (1700 GMT).
The competition will be reduced to one round and begin following the individual event.
Gale-force winds and drifting snow forced organizers to call off the team competition on Friday evening. dpa
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks
- Oasis Beverages a Russian Company Buys Pabst
- About 6.4 trillion calories to be cut from food products