Kuusamo, Finland - A World Cup ski jump team event postponed on Friday will now take place later Saturday.
Following a meeting with team leaders Saturday morning, the race jury decided to start the event in Kuusamo, Finland at 6 pm (1700 GMT).
The competition will be reduced to one round and begin following the individual event.
Gale-force winds and drifting snow forced organizers to call off the team competition on Friday evening. dpa
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak