Kuusamo, Finland - A World Cup ski jump team event postponed on Friday will now take place later Saturday.
Following a meeting with team leaders Saturday morning, the race jury decided to start the event in Kuusamo, Finland at 6 pm (1700 GMT).
The competition will be reduced to one round and begin following the individual event.
Gale-force winds and drifting snow forced organizers to call off the team competition on Friday evening. dpa
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name