Indian Mobile users will enjoy lower roaming and STD calls as Airtel annouces big price cut. Bharti is also planning to buy stake in South Africa's mobile services major MTN Group. Auto companies are looking for expansion. TVS Motors reports higher sales. KPS Gill loses the post of IHF Chief.
Editor's Picks of the week.
- TCS secures Rs 454 crore contract from UK.
- Apollo plans Rs 1000 crore expansion.
- Stock Picks: Reliance Energy, Satyam Computers, Infosys Technologies, Ranbaxy Labs and Bharti Airtel.
Grab the issue from your local bookshop or newspaper vendor.
For subscriptions please send an email to email@example.com
We accept payment by
- Credit Card
- Cheque (Local) / Demand Draft
- Cash on Delivery (in NCR only)
(Currently available in India Only)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study