German luxury carmaker, Audi has said that it has recorded an increase of an impressive 89 per cent in sales in India in the month of November this year.
The company said that it managed to sell a total of 805 units during the month and added that it has already crossed the mark of 800 units in the year, which is its target for the entire year. Audi India had sold a total of 5,117 units during the January-November period of the previous year. The company has recorded strong growth mainly due to high demand for its A range of sedans, including the A4 and A6, and the SUVs, Q5, Q7 and Q3 models in the Indian market.
"In the January-November period we have sold 8,072 units, which is more than our initial target of selling 8,000 cars by the end of this year. We have achieved this a month before the year ends and hence have revised our sales target to minimum 8,600 cars," said Audi India Head Michael Perschke.
Audi has been able to establish a strong presence in the Indian market in a very short period of time and is now aiming for the leading position in the country's luxury market by competing with fellow German carmakers, Mercedes and BMW.
TV Shows and Politics
- Sunny Leone's Item Song 'Laila Teri Legi'
- Sunny Leone refused permission by DTCM to Perform in Dubai
- Salman Khan's Link Up with Daisy Shah; Media Again Making stories on His New Affair
- How much do Indian celebrities film stars charge for an event or a public appearance?
- Famous Television Series POLICE FILES on BIG MAGIC channel