New Delhi [India], Nov 29 : India's largest telecom tower company Indus Towers is consistently working in line with its philosophy of 'Putting India First' while bringing best in class technology innovation in the country.
With sustainability and environment at the core of all initiatives, coupled with the management's approach of Design Thinking, the company is contributing to Digital India and Smart Cities dream by building new-age infrastructure.
With this focus of putting up a robust NextGen Digital services network, Indus Towers today announced their nationwide initiative of Aesthetic Sites.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study