This year the star-studded International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) has chosen Macau, China, for its awards being held from 11th June to 13th June, 2009.
IIFA’s 10 successful years of existence are a proof of the integrity and the distinct place that it enjoys in the Indian film industry.
The organizers of the tenth edition of IIFA said that the event will take place at the Venetian Macao Resort Hotel at Macau.
The announcement was made in front of IIFA brand ambassador, Amitabh Bachchan and government representatives of Macau.
The organizers also said that Macau is the special administrative region of the People’s Republic of China.
On the occasion, Big B said, “IIFA weekend is a wonderful opportunity to share Indian culture, thought, and business with the outside world.”
Aside from the award function, the other highlights of the weekend will be fashion extravaganza and business forum.
IIFA, which was launched in 2000 to promote Indian cinema internationally, has traveled nine countries in three continents.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island