I am sure that Indian Stocks will open strong on Monday. After the Fed rate cut, it is quite possible that the stock markets will get lot of fund in flows. After the recent down fall, the valuations are looking good for many companies.
Especially, the stocks which have seen a big fall in recent three trading sessions, can be bought as they will recover at least 50 % of their losses just on Monday.
As the indices in Europe were strong on Friday and by that time, Indian markets had already closed. It is quite possible that the markets may open with a Gap of 100 ~ 150 points.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak