I am sure that Indian Stocks will open strong on Monday. After the Fed rate cut, it is quite possible that the stock markets will get lot of fund in flows. After the recent down fall, the valuations are looking good for many companies.
Especially, the stocks which have seen a big fall in recent three trading sessions, can be bought as they will recover at least 50 % of their losses just on Monday.
As the indices in Europe were strong on Friday and by that time, Indian markets had already closed. It is quite possible that the markets may open with a Gap of 100 ~ 150 points.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name