I am sure that Indian Stocks will open strong on Monday. After the Fed rate cut, it is quite possible that the stock markets will get lot of fund in flows. After the recent down fall, the valuations are looking good for many companies.
Especially, the stocks which have seen a big fall in recent three trading sessions, can be bought as they will recover at least 50 % of their losses just on Monday.
As the indices in Europe were strong on Friday and by that time, Indian markets had already closed. It is quite possible that the markets may open with a Gap of 100 ~ 150 points.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant