I am sure that Indian Stocks will open strong on Monday. After the Fed rate cut, it is quite possible that the stock markets will get lot of fund in flows. After the recent down fall, the valuations are looking good for many companies.
Especially, the stocks which have seen a big fall in recent three trading sessions, can be bought as they will recover at least 50 % of their losses just on Monday.
As the indices in Europe were strong on Friday and by that time, Indian markets had already closed. It is quite possible that the markets may open with a Gap of 100 ~ 150 points.
- Case against Google for collecting classified data: Govt
- Microsoft launches 'most affordable' Lumia smartphone at Rs 7,349
- Apple iOS found most secure mobile operating system against spywares: Report
- Ericsson wins Vodafone India's contract for payment solutions
- Microsoft launches low budget 'Nokia 130' for just NZD 30