I am sure that Indian Stocks will open strong on Monday. After the Fed rate cut, it is quite possible that the stock markets will get lot of fund in flows. After the recent down fall, the valuations are looking good for many companies.
Especially, the stocks which have seen a big fall in recent three trading sessions, can be bought as they will recover at least 50 % of their losses just on Monday.
As the indices in Europe were strong on Friday and by that time, Indian markets had already closed. It is quite possible that the markets may open with a Gap of 100 ~ 150 points.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island