Melbourne, Dec 30 : Indian cricket team skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni has announced his retirement from Test Cricket citing the strain of playing all formats of Cricket.
Dhoni, who led India to the number one position in the Test rankings, has chosen to retire from Test Cricket with immediate effect in order to concentrate on ODI and T20 formats.
Releasing a statement, BCCI thanked Dhoni for his enormous contribution to Test Cricket and the laurels that he has brought to India.
Virat Kohli will be the captain of the Indian Team for the Fourth and Final Test against Australia to be played in Sydney from the 6th of January 2015. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study