New York, Jan 21 : Hotel heiress Paris Hilton was seen having a steamy time with her new candy man Chris DeWolfe, the CEO of MySpace.
The two were all over each other while they were at Tao at the Sundance Lift.
"They were grinding each other on the dance floor forever, before lying together on a banquette," the New York Daily News quoted a source as saying.
"Then the couple began sucking face hard. They left out the back door, with her hand in his pants pocket," the source said.
A representative for MySpace refused to comment on execs' personal lives.
But an insider said: "This is what happens when altitude affects your brain. ... They're just having fun." (ANI)
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant