New York, Jan 21 : Hotel heiress Paris Hilton was seen having a steamy time with her new candy man Chris DeWolfe, the CEO of MySpace.
The two were all over each other while they were at Tao at the Sundance Lift.
"They were grinding each other on the dance floor forever, before lying together on a banquette," the New York Daily News quoted a source as saying.
"Then the couple began sucking face hard. They left out the back door, with her hand in his pants pocket," the source said.
A representative for MySpace refused to comment on execs' personal lives.
But an insider said: "This is what happens when altitude affects your brain. ... They're just having fun." (ANI)
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin