(PDL), India’s leading real estate company, has informed that it would build a five-star hotel comprising
152 rooms in Ahmedabad.
Parsvnath Hotels, a subsidiary of Parsvnath Developers, has undertaken construction of hotel at Vejalpur, Ahmedabad, which has received five-star category approval from the Ministry of Tourism. The project is located just 14 kms away from the airport and mere 9 kms away from the railway station.
According to sources, the hotel would offer 24 hrs coffee shop, multi cuisine and specialty restaurants, conference rooms, business centre and a few boutique stores.
Further, the hotel project apart from all amenities of a five star property will also offer a shopping mall and multiplexes. The latest project is expected to be operational by 2010-end.
Parsvnath Hotels has tied up with two leading Indian hotel chains, namely Fortune Park Hotels Ltd., a subsidiary of ITC Ltd. and Royal Orchid Hotels to manage and operate its hotels. The company’s target is to develop 100 hotels over the next 7 years with an inventory of about 10000 rooms.
Other than the hotel project, the company is also exploring overseas markets for development of hotel projects. Currently, Parsvnath's ongoing project in Ahmedabad includes two retail projects - Parsvnath City Centre and Parsvnath Mall.
- Brazilian President Says Growth in the U.S. Could Result in an Improvement of Brazilian Economy
- Anonymous Whistleblower to get $30 Million from SEC
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks