(PDL), India’s leading real estate company, has informed that it would build a five-star hotel comprising
152 rooms in Ahmedabad.
Parsvnath Hotels, a subsidiary of Parsvnath Developers, has undertaken construction of hotel at Vejalpur, Ahmedabad, which has received five-star category approval from the Ministry of Tourism. The project is located just 14 kms away from the airport and mere 9 kms away from the railway station.
According to sources, the hotel would offer 24 hrs coffee shop, multi cuisine and specialty restaurants, conference rooms, business centre and a few boutique stores.
Further, the hotel project apart from all amenities of a five star property will also offer a shopping mall and multiplexes. The latest project is expected to be operational by 2010-end.
Parsvnath Hotels has tied up with two leading Indian hotel chains, namely Fortune Park Hotels Ltd., a subsidiary of ITC Ltd. and Royal Orchid Hotels to manage and operate its hotels. The company’s target is to develop 100 hotels over the next 7 years with an inventory of about 10000 rooms.
Other than the hotel project, the company is also exploring overseas markets for development of hotel projects. Currently, Parsvnath's ongoing project in Ahmedabad includes two retail projects - Parsvnath City Centre and Parsvnath Mall.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name