Imran Khan: Imran Khan is an American-born Bollywood film star. Khan is the son of Anil Pal, a Bengali-American and Nuzhat Khan. Anil, who works as a Directory of Operations Engineering at Netflix in Silicon Valley, was a classmate of director Mansoor Khan, Nuzhat's brother, at IIT Bombay. Anil and Nuzhat married but divorced when Imran was one and half years old. He grew up with the surname Khan as his mother brought him up in India. However, he moved to live with his father in California, to finish high school. He then trained in film making in Los Angeles. He is also the nephew of actor Aamir Khan and director Mansoor Khan.
Birthday: 13th January, 1983 in Wisconsin, USA.
Debut Film: Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988) as a child artiste.
Major Impact: Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (2008).
Successful Films: Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992), Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (2008).
Awards: Won the Filmfare Best Male Debut Award for Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.
Upcoming Films: Luck and Delhi Belly.
Facts we didn’t know:
His birth name is Imran Khan Pal.
He is the grandson of Nasir Hussain who was a noted director and producer.
While living in India, he studied at Bombay Scottish School, Mahim in Mumbai, and for a brief period in Bangalore. -Sampurn Media
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin