After grand success of muscular and hottest-looking bike FZ16, India Yamaha Motor (IYM) has come with another new bike 'FZ-S' priced at Rs 67,000 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The FZ-S, a 150cc motorbike, will be available in two colours -- Yellow Streak and Silver Tech to Indian consumers.
According to an auto expert, the newly launched bike highlights the style quotient with purely European international design such as new colours and graphics, aerodynamic chiseled windshield, stylish and sporty carbon pattern meter consol, and more aggressive looking headlight.
In recently announced results, India Yamaha Motor has clocked an impressive growth of 162 per cent in sales during February 2009 as compared to the corresponding period last year.
The company sold 15,033 units in February 2009 as against 5746 units sold in February last year.
The company currently has over 400 dealers and its product portfolio includes MT01, YZF-R1, FZ16, YZF-R15, Gladiator Type SS and RS, Gladiator Graffiti, G5, Alba and Crux.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study