After grand success of muscular and hottest-looking bike FZ16, India Yamaha Motor (IYM) has come with another new bike 'FZ-S' priced at Rs 67,000 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The FZ-S, a 150cc motorbike, will be available in two colours -- Yellow Streak and Silver Tech to Indian consumers.
According to an auto expert, the newly launched bike highlights the style quotient with purely European international design such as new colours and graphics, aerodynamic chiseled windshield, stylish and sporty carbon pattern meter consol, and more aggressive looking headlight.
In recently announced results, India Yamaha Motor has clocked an impressive growth of 162 per cent in sales during February 2009 as compared to the corresponding period last year.
The company sold 15,033 units in February 2009 as against 5746 units sold in February last year.
The company currently has over 400 dealers and its product portfolio includes MT01, YZF-R1, FZ16, YZF-R15, Gladiator Type SS and RS, Gladiator Graffiti, G5, Alba and Crux.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name